Receiving Fax Online
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To receive fax, your account needs to have at least one fax number. Learn how to add a fax number to your account. You can add a number if you are subscribed to a monthly fax plan.
- You receive faxes that were sent to the fax numbers in your account.
Receiving fax on the app
To view fax messages received through a fax number in your account, follow these steps.
- Go to Internet Fax > Received. All your received fax messages will be displayed on this page.
- To view a message, select.
- Optional: To download the message as a PDF or a TIFF file, selectand click Download.
Receiving fax via email
To receive fax via email, you need to add a receiver email address. When your fax number receives fax, the fax will be forwarded to the receiver email address.
To add a receiver email address, follow these steps.
- Go to Fax Numbers > Active.
- Choose a fax number. Messages received through this number will be forwarded to the receiver email address.
- Selectand click Settings.
- Search for an email address that will receive fax sent to the number. To add a new email address, selectAdd New Member.
- Optional: You can add multiple email addresses to the fax number. An email address can only be assigned to one number.
- Add the email address as a receiver email address by selecting.