Sending Fax via Email
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To send fax via email, your account needs to have at least one fax number. Learn how to add a fax number to your account. You can add a number if you are subscribed to a monthly fax plan.
- Before you can send fax via email, you need to add your email address as a sender email address. The sender email address is associated with a fax number in your account.
- Once added, you can use the sender email address to send fax via email.
Adding a sender email address
To add your email address as a sender email address, follow these steps.
- Go to Fax Numbers.
- Select the number you want to add a sender email address to.
- Selectand click Settings.
- In Senders, search for an email address that you will use to send faxes.
- Add the email address by selecting.
- Select Save to update your settings.
Sending fax using your sender email address
To send a fax using your sender email address, follow these steps.
- Create a new email.
- In the To: field, enter the area code and the fax number of your recipient followed by “@fax.” and then the brand domain. Learn how to find the brand domain.
For example, 611234567@<branddomain>. In the example recipient, the area code is 61 and the fax number is 1234567. The brand domain usually ends with .com or .net.
- Attach the document to be faxed. Learn more about our supported file formats.
- Send the email. To check if the fax was successfully delivered to the recipient, go to Internet Fax > Sent.