Sending a Fax Broadcast
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You need to have credits in your account to send a fax broadcast.
- To get started, you’ll need to upload a valid recipient list saved or exported as a comma separated value (CSV) file. Learn how to create and upload a valid recipient list.
- To block the fax from being sent to specific numbers, you can add a custom blocklist or enable industry blocklists. Learn how to block fax delivery to numbers that opted out of receiving fax.
Sending a fax broadcast
To send a fax broadcast, follow these steps.
- Go to Fax and select Broadcasting > New.
- Select Choose Document and upload a document to be faxed. We recommend uploading files in the following formats: PDF, docx, .doc, and TIFF. Learn more about our supported file formats.
- In List Options, select a recipient list. A recipient list contains the fax numbers that your fax will be sent to. If there is no list available, create and upload a valid recipient list.
- Optional: To prevent the fax from being sent to numbers who opted out of receiving fax, select or enable a blocklist in Blocklist Options. You can upload a custom blocklist or enable industry blocklists. Learn more about blocklists.
- Optional: Set the Document Options for your fax broadcast.
- Select Next. Details of your fax broadcast will be displayed.
- Enter the email address where the broadcast report will be sent to. Clear the Email job completion report checkbox if you do not want to send a report.
- Review the estimated cost of your broadcast.
- Select Start Now to start the fax broadcast or Schedule to start later to start the fax broadcast at a later date and time.